1) “Conditions” means the standard terms and conditions of supply set out in this document and shall also include any terms and conditions agreed in writing between The Client and The Company and upon acceptance thereof as specified herein shall represent the contract between The Client and The Agent.
2) The “Agency” means the recruiting company “Crown Venture International ltd
3) The “Client” means the person or company who accepts a quotation of The “Agency” for the supply of services, or whose request for The Company to supply such services to the client is accepted by The Company.
4) “Services” mean the introduction by The “Agency “of an applicant to The Client as specified in accordance with these conditions.
5) “The Applicant” or “The Candidate” is the person introduced by The Agency to The Client and includes any person employed by The Company.
These Terms and Conditions are between Crown Venture International (The Agency) and the hirer (The Client” which term shall include all subsidiary and associated companies, firms and associations) seeking to engage the applicant or permanent candidate) (The Applicant).
These Terms and Conditions are deemed to be accepted by the Client by virtue of a request for an introduction, an interview (whether effected by the Agent or directly by the Client), whether in person or by telephone, or email, or by the signing of the Terms and Conditions, or by the engagement (which term includes employment or use, whether under a contract of service or for services, or under an agency, licensee, franchise or partnership agreement) of an Applicant introduced by the Agency. An ‘introduction’ shall mean an interview, the acceptance of a CV or Applicant's details, via the post, e-mail, facsimile, or oral communication.
All introductions and Applicant details are confidential and are supplied to the Client on the understanding that it will keep the information confidential and not disclose it to any third party without the Agency's prior written consent.
The Agency will not make any introduction or supply of Applicants to the Client until the Client has supplied the Agency with the following information:-
The Agency endeavors to ensure the suitability of any Applicant introduced to the Client. However the Agency does not personally establish references and the Client must satisfy himself as to the suitability of any Applicant and shall be responsible for taking up any references (including confirmation of any professional or academic qualifications) provided by any Applicant and/or the Agency before engaging such Applicant. The Client shall be responsible for obtaining work and other permits, for the arrangement of medical examinations and/or investigations into the medical history of any Applicant, and satisfy any medical and other requirements or qualifications required by law, save where it is required by law that the Agency obtains evidence of qualifications, references or permits.
The Agency shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with the Agency seeking an Applicant for the Client or the introduction by the Agency to the Client of any Applicant or the engage meant of any Applicant by the Client.
The Client is responsible for ensuring that it holds any necessary licenses, permits and consents for any work an Applicant is required to do and in relation to any place where that work is to be carried out.
The Client is responsible for ensuring compliance with all health and safety and other legislation relating to any assignment and the supervision direction and control of any worker supplied to the Client. Accordingly any insurance cover should be arranged directly by the Client.
We take blue collar / Working class staff recruitment only if it is with large project, which includes sourcing of critical / Senior / Engineering positions.